Monday, April 15, 2013

Music Monday: Still Into 'Paramore' ?


Paramore - Still Into You

April has been a good month for me so far. One thing that notably made it a good month was the release of Paramore’s fourth self-titled album. It was released on April 9th and is available on iTunes.

Anywho, ever since the music video for this song came out I have been obsessed. The song is called “Still Into You” and all I can say is that it’s very fun. Just watch it and see for yourself... you will not listen to this song only once. 

Still Into You by Paramore

And since I am a complete Dweeb, I went online ye ol' internet in search for Hayley’s wild fashion - particularly her jacket and tee. (I could never pull of those tights, even though they are friggin awesome). I stumbled upon the same style of top she is wearing, but in green, at Topshop: here.
and her jacket is: here and I believe I found the ‘melting’ tights: here

Have fun dancing - Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment