Friday, February 8, 2013

Testing, testing… 1.2..3…?

First Post

So, this is my blog. And this is my first ever blog post. Welcome! : )
I made this blog because I’ve always wanted to have a place to document certain things and have the ability to look back on them, and remember all of the things I’ve accomplished. Also, I’m sure having a blog will push me to actually accomplish things to the fullest. Such as, actually finishing books. I’m terrible at finishing books. Even if the book is absolutely wonderful, I will sometimes leave it halfway through and continue on to read a different book. It’s a bad, bad habit. So, maybe i'll break the habit. If I finish a book, It would give me a  great opportunity to write a review on it (and improve my writing skillz?) I plan on devoting this blog to a number of different categories. It will be a mixture of DIY crafts, baking, reviews on books, movies and beauty products, music I’m currently listening to, pictures of my adorable cat, etc. I have two part-time jobs and I’m currently going to community college, 
so I’m not completely sure I’ll be able to keep up with regular posts.
I will definitely try my best!  



Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment